Heard about Lysaght Mini Orb fences?
Colorbond steel fences have become a common feature on properties in Western Australia because they durable, timeless and easy to maintain. They work well in almost any setting.
But, there’s also another way to get the durability and easy maintenance that Colorbond has come to be known for, and it’s a fencing option that delivers an enhanced visual quality.
We’re talking about Lysaght’s Mini Orb profile.
Let us make a recommendation for you.
Receive a No Obligation quote on Mini Orb Fencing Prices today!
Lysaght MINI ORB® Fences
What is a Mini Orb?
The corrugated Mini Orb profile (as used in galvanised Mini Orb fencing) makes it possible to utilise Colorbond steel panels in a different way for a more striking, eye-catching design.
For home and business owners concerned about aesthetics, this is a noticeable change because there is a contrasting surface that serves as a visually appealing accent feature. Overall, this accentuating feature makes for a more interesting security and privacy fence to complement your landscaping and décor and improve the general appearance of your property.
Here’s a look at some of the benefits…
Benefits of choosing COLORBOND® Lysaght MINI ORB® fences:
- Mix and match panel, post and rail colours to your liking
- Offered in Zincalume steel and the complete range of Colorbond colours
- Enhances security and increases privacy on your premises
- Quick and easy installation
- Completely resistant to termites, pests and rotting
- Can either be stepped or raked on slopes
- Available in 1500 mm, 1800 mm or 2100 mm heights
- Each panel is 2350 mm wide
- Works with Lattice, Slats and Picket Plus options
- Matching Colorbond gates are also available
Looking for a long-lasting, low-maintenance fence that will turn heads? Mini Orb fencing is an excellent option that is secure and private. In general, you cannot go wrong with Colorbond.
Click Here to View More Fence Products: