At Team Work Fencing, we provide many options for high-quality, effective, and visually-appealing security fencing. One of the most popular and cost-effective of these options is Chainmesh security fencing, which can be used in a number of applications.
Chainmesh fences give many options for security applications. In temporary set-ups, such as it can be quickly installed and taken down. For high-security applications, barbed wire can be added and thicker-gauge wire can be used to further deter trespassers.
Reasons to Use Chainmesh Security Fencing:
- Cost-effective – This low-cost fence can be scaled up to meet even the highest security standards
- Easy visibility – Chainmesh provides high visibility, making it ideal for use with security personnel or cameras
- Fast installation – It can take as little as a few hours to install temporary chainmesh fencing. High-quality security fencing installations can take a few days (depending on the scale of the project) because the concrete to anchor the posts needs to cure
- Scalable – When you need a larger area covered, or would like additional security measures such as barbed wire added, most of the time your existing materials can remain, with more fencing simply added on
- Visually unobtrusive – Chainmesh is a common sight in many residential and commercial areas because it does not clash with existing decor, wildlife, or architecture
For more information about Chainmesh fencing and how it can be used in your project, call Team Work Fencing today!