1. PURPOSEThis policy outlines the rules and guidelines associated with data collection and privacy.
2. APPLICATIONThis policy outlines the rules At Team Work Fencing, we are committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our customers and website visitors. This Policy outlines how we collect, use, disclose, safeguard, and retain the information we collect, in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By accessing our website and providing us with your information, you consent to the terms of this policy.
3. Collection of Personal InformationWe may collect various types of personal information, including but not limited to:
- Name, address, and contact information (email, phone number);
- Project details and specifications;
- Payment information; and
- Communications and correspondence with us.
4. Use and Purpose of Personal InformationWe collect and use personal information for the primary purpose of providing our products, services, and information to you. Additionally, we may use the information for related secondary purposes that you would reasonably expect, or to which you have consented.
5. Disclosure of Personal InformationWe may disclose personal information in certain circumstances, including:
- To third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our products and services;
- With your consent or as required by law; and
- For purposes related to the primary purpose of collection.
Security of Personal InformationWe take reasonable steps to protect personal information from unauthorised access, misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised modification. We implement appropriate security measures, including physical, electronic, and managerial procedures, to safeguard your information. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage can be guaranteed as completely secure.
7. Access and CorrectionYou have the right to request access to and correction of your personal information held by us. We will respond to such requests in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). To request access or correction, please contact us using the details provided below at 12 Contact Us.
8. Retention of Personal InformationWe will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes. The retention period may vary depending on the nature of the information and legal obligations applicable to our business.
9. ComplaintsIf you have any concerns or complaints about the way we handle your personal information, please contact us using the details provided below. We will investigate and respond to your complaint within a reasonable time frame.
10. Transborder Data FlowsIn certain circumstances, we may transfer personal information outside of Australia. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipients comply with the APPs, or are subject to a similar privacy framework.
Phone: (08) 9450 1626
Mailing Address: 80 Howe Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. We will strive to address your inquiries and resolve any concerns promptly and in accordance with applicable privacy laws.