Have you considered Colorbond fencing for your property?
In the past, there were a limited amount of fencing designs and options to choose from. The designs were such that they would only render basic, partial or grilled coverage. Most significantly, they would add no value to the look of your house, building, garden or commercial property. They did only the job that they were meant to do – border the space.
Fortunately, times have changed. Today, property owners can select from a wide variety of fencing colours and Colorbond fencing designs and enhancements, with attractive options available that not only provide high security and privacy but also enhance the appearance of your space. Team Work Fencing offers many such options. We even do custom fencing installations in Perth and Bunbury.
Colorbond fencing is one of our most popular fences. Durable and secure, it does a great job of protecting your property, and with profiles and colours to complement any décor, it instantly adds visual appeal! Best of all, it’s affordable.
Let us make a recommendation for you.
Receive a No Obligation quote on Retaining Plinths and Colorbond Fencing Prices today!
Colorbond Fencing Features
When choosing Colorbond fencing for your property, it’s important to ensure that you are buying genuine Colorbond products from a reputable fencing company. Unfortunately, a lot of contractors in Perth and Bunbury are using inferior materials that are not designed to last in harsh Australian conditions. This can end up costing you money and time.
With Team Work Fencing Contractors, you always get the very best product for your home or business. All materials used by our team are 100% original. In fact, our genuine Colorbond is backed by a generous manufacturer warranty to help protect your investment.
Here are a few points to consider about Colorbond fencing:
- Colorbond fences comes in a variety of shades. This means that you can choose a colour that beautifully complements your home, garden or office.
- Along with various colour options, there are two design patterns: Good Neighbour and Trimclad. Good Neighbour has the same profile on both sides. Trimclad features a different style on each side and is more traditional.
- The fences are made from steel, so they are resistant to rust. Also, the material makes the fencing sturdy, providing a firm grip when it is buried in the ground.
- You save money on pest control. The reinforced steel will never rot or be eaten by termites or other pests.
- Colorbond fencing can be easily maintained with very little effort. Simply give it a wash down from time to time and keep the bottom of your fence free of debris.
- The warranty is valid for 10 years from the installation date, covering against corrosion, perforation and wear and tear by the elements. The paint system is also covered.
Click Here to View More Fence Products:
Colorbond Fence Installation by TWF
If you’re looking to install fencing that is attractive, sturdy, and economical and long lasting, you can’t go wrong with Colorbond. It’s been tried and tested for over 50 years, with property owners across Australia using it for a plethora of residential and commercial applications. Installations are done quickly and professionally by Team Work Fencing Contractors.