At Team Work Fencing, we provide many options for high-quality, effective, and visually-appealing security fencing. One of the most popular and cost-effective of these options is Chainmesh security fencing, which can be used in a number of applications.
Chainmesh fences give many options for security applications. In temporary set-ups, such as it can be quickly installed and taken down. For high-security applications, barbed wire can be added and thicker-gauge wire can be used to further deter trespassers.
Let us make a recommendation for you.
Receive a No Obligation quote on Retaining Plinths and Colorbond Fencing Prices today!
Reasons to Use Chainmesh Security Fencing:
- Cost-effective – This low-cost fence can be scaled up to meet even the highest security standards
- Easy visibility – Chainmesh provides high visibility, making it ideal for use with security personnel or cameras
- Fast installation – It can take as little as a few hours to install temporary chainmesh fencing. High-quality security fencing installations can take a few days (depending on the scale of the project) because the concrete to anchor the posts needs to cure
- Scalable – When you need a larger area covered, or would like additional security measures such as barbed wire added, most of the time your existing materials can remain, with more fencing simply added on
- Visually unobtrusive – Chainmesh is a common sight in many residential and commercial areas because it does not clash with existing decor, wildlife, or architecture
Click Here to View More Fence Products:
For more information about Chainmesh fencing and how it can be used in your project, call Team Work Fencing today!